Blessed Sacrament’s Got Talent!
Rules for Participants
The Blessed Sacrament talent show committee is very excited to have you sign up to participate in this event. We look forward to seeing your performance.
- Our Talent Show is for the enjoyment of all. No acts will be judged. No prizes will be awarded. Each participant will receive a certificate of participation.
- All acts must be appropriate for all ages (attire, language, behavior).
- Acts must limit their time to approximately 5 minutes (e.g. 2 minutes for stage preparation and 3 minutes for the performance).
- Acts may not include pets or any illegal items.
- Participants must provide their own props. A keyboard and sound system will be available. However, please indicate if you will use these items on the Registration Form.
- All acts must not damage the facility and should provide the necessary protections when they include food or drink. Participants will be liable for any damage they do.
- All acts must include one Blessed Sacrament parishioner.
- Participants may perform in more than one act (if time permits).
- All participants must arrive with all props at the designated time listed in the event’s schedule.
- Participants must present their act at a rehearsal (with props) and perform it as it will be done at the show on Saturday, February 4 and Saturday, February 11 from6 – 8 PM.
- The talent show committee may exclude an act if it is deemed inappropriate.
- All props that remain following the show will be disposed of by the talent show committee, as necessary.
- All acts must clean up after themselves.
- The talent show committee has the right to modify or make exceptions to these rules as necessary to ensure a successful show.
There will be a mandatory dress rehearsal for acts on Saturday, February 4, 2012andSaturday, February 11, 2012from6-8 PM. Please bring all props to this practice. Thank you.
- Sign ups for the show will be in the church lobby the weekends of1/14/12and1/21/12.
- If needed…auditions will be1/28/12from (6-8 pm).
- Mandatory practices for talent show performers will be Saturday,2/4/12and Saturday,2/11/12 (6-8 pm)
- The Live Show—Sunday, February 12—2:00 PM. All performers must check in by 1 PM—ready to go.
- Other talent contributors should bring your items for display on Saturday, February 11 from Noon-2 PM. All items MUST be picked up by5 PMon Sunday, February 12.